Thinking about buying a home or investment property this Spring or in the next few years? Don’t jump in without being prepared. Winter is the perfect time to start learning about the process, your options and what you need to do to get prepared. Join us at the next Landscape of the Market for Buyers. LivingRoom Realty's Managing Broker Annie Coleman, Mortgage Broker Ben DeBoer, and Home Inspector Mike Lamb will walk through the process, share key information to help you prepare, and answer your questions. Topics we cover are:
- The pre-approval process and preparing your finances, including information for independent contractors and self-employed
- Step by step overview of key parts of home buying process
- Loan products available in today’s market
- Overview of current market conditions
- Helpful Information on how to decide what type of property to buy
- What to expect from a property search
- What to expect from a home inspection
- What to look for in a building
- What are closing costs and a detailed breakout
- Tips for saving for home improvements
Q&A at the end of class so bring your questions! Food and Drinks will be provided. Class is complimentary.
Please RSVP to attend so we can plan accordingly.